How to take care of those delicate bamboo fabrics? Bamboo is wonderfully soft, but that means it must be handled with care! Thankfully, I've been washing & drying these bad boys for a while, here's our recommended care instructions:
Garments, swaddles & blankets:
- Machine wash inside out with like colors (seriously, do not mix dark and light!) on gentle cold wash - make sure all the zips, buttons & snaps are closed
- Tumble dry low
- Bonus points: lay flat to dry for optimal results
- Extra pro tip: use a color catcher to further prevent color bleeding
- Hand wash (do not scrub with a brush!)
- Lay flat or hang to dry
Things to avoid:
- Washing with rough fabrics (such as towels) or other garments with zippers, hooks/buttons, or Velcro – anything that can snag the soft bamboo
- Do not let the fabric soak or stay wet for long. Transfer to dryer immediately. Or tumble dry low for a few minutes to soak excess moisture before hanging to dry - this will prevent bleeds!
- Bleach! Never use bleach on this delicate fabric
- Pulling on the fabric to open snaps - always use your fingers on the snaps directly to open as pulling on the fabric will lead to tears
That's it! If you follow those instructions, you'll be all set!
If you have additional questions, feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org !